Tradenfill is a product by Parv Fillings Pvt. Ltd.
At Tradenfill, we place the highest value on respecting and protecting the privacy of our customers. Our relationship with you is our essential asset. We want you to feel assured, comfortable and confident when using our product and services while securing your personal & tax information to us.
- When you purchase a Tradenfill product & services, we ask you for information such as name, address, and mobile number that help us confirm that your payment information is correct. This information is used to create or maintain your Tradenfill account information.
- We also collect the e-mail address so that we may send communications such as order confirmation or information about the status of your return.
- In order to prepare your return, to file your return, to provide advice about tax matters, and/or to provide audit defence service, we collect information about your income, deduction, credit, dependents, etc. Collectively, this information is known as tax return information.
- When you visit our web sites we may collect the information about the pages you view, the links you select or actions you take using the standard information that your browser sends to each web site you visit such as IP address, browser type and the previously visited web pages.
- We do not sell or rent your personal or tax return information to anyone.
- We do not share your personal or tax return information with anyone outside of Tradenfill for their promotional or marketing use.
- We do not share your tax return information inside of Tradenfill for promotional or marketing use.
- Tradenfill uses your personal information to manage your account, to contact you and to operate, improve, and deliver our product and services, including websites. We use your personal information to provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about Tradenfill product and services, and to give you a customized, interactive experience as you use our products. We use your personal information to charge you for the product and services you purchase. We use the contact information to communicate with you. We use your tax information to prepare and file your return, and provide related assistance & services.
- We summarize information about your usage and combine it with that of others to learn about the use of Tradenfill products to help us develop new product & services. This information is collected in such a way that it cannot be used to identify an individual.
- We retain copies of your completed and filed tax return in accordance with Tradenfill’s Records and Management Policy. This information may also be used to perform analysis relating to your claim under our guarantee or to provide you with a copy of your return for your convenience.
- We may use service companies on our behalf to perform services for you but these companies are not allowed to use your information for their own purpose.
- We may access and/or disclose your information if it is necessary to comply with the law or legal process, to protect or defend Tradenfill. For example, we may be required to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement action such as court order or search warrants.
Tradenfil works to protect your personal information and tax return information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain electronic and procedural safeguard of all tax return information. We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedure. Whenever we prompt you to transmit sensitive information, such as tax return or credit card information, we support the encryption of your information as it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.